School life (unremitting)

 Hello everyone! 

How are you all?  It's been a long time without updating,  I'm sorry for that. Those days I was busy not only with me but the whole school because of  His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama's birthday preparation. And many things 


Do you all know that the student's life is the most boring, exciting, mixed memories with mixed emotions.  And it's very fun I enjoyed it.   


Now let's get started... 

First with a football tournament 


Commentator

Me being the most annoying commentator, secretly cheering my friends. 

My house (thak-nyom) and gawa

Sadly was not able to make it till the final.  But I did enjoy the game that is what I'm grateful for. 

6th July 

His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama's birthday πŸŽ‰ 

We celebrated his birthday at our school. 

I don't have the clip of the Tibetan song performance but I do have the optional one.  

Here it is 

πŸ‘‡


School fair

The next day we had a small fair at our school 

Where I help our guidance ma'am(Peldon) to sell mango chat-pat and also the animal race. 
Everyone is busy in their world. 





During the time of lottery pick up I was expecting my name but didn't win. (jk) >< 

It was a fun day. 

And today ma'am invited us for lunch. The lunch was flavoursome. 

And visited our former Tibetan ma'am who left us to join another school. (jk) she got transferred. 




Will miss you ma'am πŸ’• 





Some dump of that day. 




Was a great day!!! 



That's how my 1 and a half months passed away. 

Ending up making tons of memories. 
And getting the thought of it's my last year in this school and these people make me feel sad. 

The day is passing by and the sad thing is we are getting older and older,  leaving our loved ones to chase our dreams and sacrificing the things we enjoy for that crazy dream. (that's how a student's life goes)


Bye, hope you enjoyed it. ~ thank you for keeping your time here. 



Comments

  1. Good to see you blog back...
    It's good to see you enjoying..
    Keep it up dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation πŸŽ“ (Big Day!!!)