UWC Awareness.

Hello everyone!!!!

Welcome to another interesting blog.

 

Today in this blog I am going to take you all into the world of UWC.

So, lets get start with what is UWC and its brief history.

§  UWC which stands for united world college is a global education movement that brings students from all over the world.

§  The aims or the motto of UWC is to promote peace and sustainability through education by providing a transformative and holistic learning experience.

§  The students at UWC come from diverse backgrounds and cultures, fostering understanding and collaboration among different communities. UWC places a strong emphasis on experiential learning, community service, and intercultural understanding.

§  The founder of UWC is Kurt Hahn

§  The first UWC was found in 1962 which is UWC Atlantic.

§  The first UWC school was built on the idea that if young people from different backgrounds were educated together, they could build an understanding which could prevent future conflict.

§  there are 18 UWC colleges around the world.



And I applied for it and the great thing about it is that I got selected!!!

The journey of UWC was not an easy one. It takes lots of hard work, dedication and persistence. And for me I was able to finish this journey because of some people who guided and helped me. I am very grateful for all those people because without their guidance I am afraid to say that my journey will remain incomplete.

So, today was one of my best days of this month. I felt honored to spread awareness and share my journey to the students of my hometown.

Since I am at home right now, I was going to visit schools and give them knowledge about UWC, unfortunately all the schools here are on vacation.

But thanks to ABWA I got this golden opportunity. That’s why I would like to thank all the members of ABWA from the bottom of my heart.

 

Before the program, I did some preparation but sadly it didn’t go as prepared. As all the students assembled in hall, I greeted them enthusiastically.

While sharing them about UWC and my journey I felt overwhelmed because all of them were fully focused with my journey.

And I was able to see urges in some students who wants to experience this journey. it was delighted to hear that there are some students who are willing to join UWC this year.

After sometime while summing up my journey we had some Q&A session and we also had some chit chat. This program was wholesome. I would like to thank once again to the ABWA team!!!!

                              Some moment captured of this program.







 

 Thank you! 

 

 

 

 


Comments

  1. Congrats Sonam on achieving this milestone! It was so nice to see you share your journey with your community. Please keep updating us about your UWC journey on your blog. Once again, so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I am willing to share more about this journey to everyone.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations sonam! It’s amazing to see your passion and enthusiasm to raise awareness on this issue with folks. Can’t wait to see what awaits you at UWC and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations your achievement has made me very proud.God bless you and achieve more prosperity in your career

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)