Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)

 Hello everyone

I made it. Graduation of class 10th!!! My 10th year schooling has passed, yet it feels like yesterday coming to school with teary eyes.

It was the most awaited day but when it knocks the door I wished its long way to come. Today is March 24th but we had graduation on 20th March.

As I enter through the school gate my heart kind of felt heavy. Remembering it would be my last in this school as student made and it was one of the saddest feeling, however that’s how life goes right.

Our graduation was on other level. As we enter the hall there was a tress which has the photos of the graduating students which are 10th and 12th. I was funny yet captivating. Whoever's idea was that I salute you! 

Splendid 


As the clock strike 2;15 our ceremony starts with welcoming speech and with cutting the cake.


At school, a ceremony without principal's speech is incomplete. His speech was on other level as always and felt sad to know that it would be the last time hearing his speech. I have a huge respect to our school principal.

 🙏🏼 

And after that there was the speech from the chief guest the settlement officer which was quite long was with full of facts and lessons.

The performances of our juniors was eye-catching. I was finally happy to sit restfully to watch the performance because whenever there were functions at our school I don't get chances to watch the performances peacefully.


Like that finally the time came where group pictures were taken students writing messages on the shirts and taking picture.

Nyoma gang 🤣 

Class X (2023-2024) batch.

Eagle gang 🦅 

While observing all these my heart said yes it the real time to say goodbye. Those people whom we used to spend all time will no longer the same, soon we have to walk in our own path. Even if we want to stick together it will forever remain as dream.

And lastly I would like to thank all the staff members of STS Bylakuppe for being the lamp of our life. Thank you for sending us with full of knowledge.

And best wishes to all 10th and 12th graduates. Work hard and make it happen!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.