One month full of happy memories πŸ₯ΊπŸ’—


 Hello everyone,


So today I am here to give a  brief review of my summer holiday. To be honest i didn't did much but i have spend almost one month of my summer holidays here at Tashi choelying it's a international online school  they gave us free tution about Buddhism and  Tibetan subject. 


Yesterday was the last day at that school i have bring all of my memories that i have in one month. The teachers are very supportive and good I had a good bond with teachers.  


At that school I learned many new things and revised after studying almost like one month we had exam and i got the full marks which make me proud  of myself.

 Since the last day has came we had a small program where me and my friends sang song which was kind doom πŸ˜… and to surprise the little students did more better than us. 


After performing they gave us certificate to every students and they gave us RS 100 and lastly i thank all the teachers for teaching us with there full hearth. I will miss them very much 🀧 

I really had a great time there and it's not only me but also my friends 




That's all now thank you bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation πŸŽ“ (Big Day!!!)