After summer holiday

 Hi guys!


It's been while without writing blog. So today i am going to share how I spent my days after summer holiday. It's been like 41 days. 


Some of me and my friends work on science project 'automatic water tap' it almost took like 15 days to finished that model. I really had a great experience while woking on that model. 

^^ A pic of us working on it. It was when we finished setting up the tap and led.
 

I still remember how happy we were when the led work. We scream out loud out of happiness.🤭😆

 But it's sad that our model was not success.


While woking on that model we were also practising dance inter house for His holiness the 14th Dalai  Lama's 87 birthday. 

 I participated on group dance and group song.  I really had fun. 

Group dance 


After all these activities our exam was coming so we focused on study and I have just finished goods giving my half yearly exam which went very bad. This week was filled with stress and sadness. And today is the starting of new week. We are going to have result on Wednesday and I am very afraid 🥺

'Everything doesn't go on your will sometimes we have to accept something even it is difficult'. 

                                                           ~Hope of ot⁷ (myself)


Thank you for giving time to read my blog! Have a great day!!💞



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)