It's you.

 They said

They said I am chubby

So did I try a workout

They said I talk too much

So did I try to make myself quite 

They said I'm short

So did I try everything 

They said I am worthless 

They said to work harder 

Little did they know how hard I work

They said I am lazy

As if they know what goes in my mind

They kept on saying and I kept on hating myself 

I thought I was useless living on this planet 

I tried fitting into their life by changing myself but it was hopeless 

I cried and cried but little did I know that some people say

You look healthy

You talk very nice 

You are tall(I envy you)

You are helpful 

You did well

You are energetic 

And these are the things that kept me alive throughout my most unfortunate days. 



Theme

In our day-to-day life, we will meet lots of people who will judge us. Some may either say positive or negative things but it is up to us to choose which one to take with us. 


Here the above poem shows that a person rather than looking at negative things he/she chooses to listen to the good things which gave a positive impact on their life. 

Comments

  1. Wow. Well expressed and you told everything about the problems little soul faces today. Keep it up.
    You are excellent anf i appreciate you in many ways. Never give up. u r the best. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a heart touching poem... Keep it up... You know who you are...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation ๐ŸŽ“ (Big Day!!!)