Every good deeds you have done has a good impact.

Hello everyone 

It's been a long time without uploading any blogs. Our school just started yesterday and 5 months have already passed. I kind of feel sad when I think that it's my last year in this school. 


 Today was a great day for me even tho you all didn't ask.  πŸ˜…

This morning in our school assembly in front of every student and teacher shared my experiences,  lessons, and how I felt doing the self-initiative work. 


I was the one who host today's program as there were a total of 5 students including myself.  All of them volunteer to share their thoughts on self-initiative works.  And I really would like to thank our science teacher who gave us this golden opportunity. 


Speech on: education is not only about reading and writing. 



Started the program with my speech which I wrote. 






 moments captured when I was sharing my experiences. 



Usually, I used to have fear when I stand in front of everyone but today was different as I was confident to stand up in front of everyone.  It's all thanks to my self-initiative work. 



I got feedback from teachers and the students. 
Such as 
I did very well. πŸ™ˆ
It was a mature talk. 🀧
Love how calm I was when talking.
Good speaking skills. ☺️
I shared it like a teacher.πŸ˜‚

Their feedback let my spirit leave my soul and some of them also point out my mistakes which I am going to improve in the future. 


That's all for today, 
Hope you all enjoyed it. 
Thank you~

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation πŸŽ“ (Big Day!!!)