Think and grow rich

               Book title ---- Think and grow rich 



Author-------- Napoleon Hill





This book is a self-help book that has sold around a million copies. 


Consists of 331 pages 
Cost ₹150/-

In this book, the author is trying to teach us how to change our thought to succeed.  


He has taken examples of many famous people to show us the way to success. 


The author Napoleon by doing his research found put 13 principles including many things such as how to manifest our brain and how not to fear failure. 

 This doesn't always talk about finance but also how to live a decent life with a mind full of knowledge. 



As for me, I would like to thank our science teacher Gen Wanga La for recommending me this book. 


When first started reading it,  it was quite understandable but later as the chapter grew stronger it was hard to understand it instead of giving up I read it again and again and I have no regrets about that. 


It's a great book 
I would like to give it a 4 🌟🌟🌟🌟

If you ask me why 4 it's because the one star is some concepts were hard to understand but I read it and note down the lines which I like. 


Finally, I would love to recommend this book to you all.  
Read it I can certainly say that you will not regret it. 



That's all for today have a great and do visit my page again.  


Thank you ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)