Everyday with new lessons

 Hello everyone!!! 

Hope you all are doing fine and if you ask about me then I am probably not.

 Last week I was busy due to an exam and it's over now.  My exam didn't go well but today our science teacher(Wangla) said something which made me. Realise something important thing in my life. (self-realization)


He said marks don't matter and coming top in class is not important but the only thing which matters is being a good human being. And many things but these lines hit me very hard. 


Gen(sir) Wanga always gave us life-learning lessons and advice which I sometimes think of writing a book on him and I promise I will do one day. 


~~~

Now, coming to the point I just want to share something new,  if you have been reading my blog then you probably know that during my summer vacation, I have done some social work and if you ask me if I'm still doing something new then yes!!!! 


I have started tutoring students in the hostel. 

Only 4 days have passed away and what I would like to say is that it's going perfectly nice. 




By being a tutor I didn't mean I am perfect but I am giving them what I have and they also need my support for their academics as they all are suffering from not understanding the topics


I started with 2 and now I am having students of 6.


What do I do? 

*I just revise the concept that they learned today and help them to clarify that concept that they didn't get it right. 

*I also go through their chapters explaining them. 


The tuition is for 1 hour. 

7:30 pm starts and ends at 8:30 pm. 


Thank you ๐Ÿ™‡ 

See you all soon. 

I'll be coming up with many new interesting blogs so stay tuned. 

So bye for now~





Comments

  1. Sonam, I am very happy I found your blog page! I really enjoyed reading this and much appreciation to all your hard works and good deeds. Genla is right, so don’t stress too much and enjoy studying and thrive for improvement. Can’t wait for your next post! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation ๐ŸŽ“ (Big Day!!!)