Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

Greeting everyone... 

I hope you all are doing well,  and for today's blog, I am going to share my experiences about our school excursion to Kerala.

The excursion was for class X and IX. Including teachers and students, we had a total strength of 48. We planned to spend days and one night.
and here I'm going to share about my first day. 

Before starting I would like to express my gratitude to our teachers who worked hard for this excursion and thank you for making this excursion one of my lifelong experiences. 

I was looking forward to this trip. We were informed that we had to reach to school around 2;15 unfortunately I fell asleep till 2:15 a.m. but thank goodness my friends woke me up on time and to my surprise, I got ready in 5 minutes(lol) 

Our journey began at 3 a.m. My favourite part of travelling is riding on the bus and staying lost in my thoughts. 

I tried hard to sleep but I was not able to. I thought to enjoyed the view but it was still dark so nothing was visible. 

After some hours we stopped and enjoyed our breakfast at the corner of a road. There were a variety of breakfasts from different students. 

After almost 6 hours of ride, we finally reached our destination. The heat and humidity were welcoming us and due to them, we knew we were in Kerala. 😅

Our place of visit. 
               👇🏻
1) IISR 
It was an Indian Institution of Spice and Research,  which was huge!  I felt privileged to visit these kinds of places in real life. 
We toured the sections of IISR. 
Before that, we were shown a short documentary on their institution.




The documentary was informative and we were welcomed by one of their staff whom I would like to thank because despite her busy schedule she was there to welcome us. 
🙇🏻🫂 (her)

I learned tons of new things from there and even saw numerous new species of spice.
I wonder about how the spice that we all use is the source of this place.




Their exhibition room. 




Group click✨


2 ) St.Xavier's College.

This school was the one which I enjoyed the most. 
As we entered the college all the students were looking at us with a declaration of seeing a new person. 😁
The principal, professors and the students were all very kind and humble.  
I was thrilled by their warm welcome. 

We spent some hours there interacting with the college students which was a tremendous experience. 
I made many new friends there. 🙈




They even did a reception for us. The good thing I noticed was before starting the reception they sang a song that they normally sing on every special occasion. 


They sang and performed many things and even gave us Samosa which was made by them. 

🎉

His voice was 👏

She sang one Malayalam song.👌

A small gift from our side. 💕

Their principal



I would to thank all the students and the school staff for having us and giving us sick good impression and precious remembrances. 

3) Karuna College for the deaf

We learned some signs of languages before entering the college but that was a waste as they were able to hear us. 

They welcomed us with a band which gave me goosebumps as I wondered how could play drums without hearing. 



After that, we all went there and talked I began using the sign language but they talked back😁 which was not ready as I was expecting them to talk back with me with sign language. 
Through interacting with them I came to know about their school life and also learned some of the alphabet by hand. 



Was also able to exchange the culture. 

For both schools, I yearned to spend more time as we had multiple places to visit, and due to that, we were not able to stay there for a lengthy period. 

4) Kozhikode beach

I was feeling excited about going to the beach but once I reached there, it was a no to the beach water. Because,  as we were walking to our school teachers we noticed the country's waste was coming into the beach.  
I kind of felt sad about how they were polluting the ocean water, and harming the environment and aquatic animals. 

But the funny thing was many of the students didn't know that and were enjoying the sea water but going to the water. 😂

After that, we went back to our room which was the youth hostel and there we danced (gorshe)

And that night when everyone was sleeping one of my friends and I watched a fearful horror movie.
 We were not bake to complete it due to its dreadful scene we both went to sleep.
Good night!

That's all for one day, hope you all enjoyed my blog and stay tuned for the second day.👀😶‍🌫️

For then have a great day! 

Peace out 🐮 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

UWC Awareness.

Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)