🤷🏼‍♀️🫂

 Hello everyone

It's been a while right? I know but I am sorry for not being active.

Since was in 10th grade I was having my board exam that's why I was not able to post. For me board exam was a big pressure. And it's my 1st time I was excited plus scared.😅

But right now my board is over and guess what vacation starts. 

Today in this blog I'm just going to write the thoughts which I'm having.

As the new year sparks I first enter the class 10th the only goal was getting excellent percentage in board exam. But inbetween many thing happened. 

It's true that distraction are everywhere but we have to stick to our goals.

To be honest starting of my 10th grade I remember studying very hard. When I say hardwork I meant  hardwork because I remember not taking any breaks and soley focusing only on my books. Sleeping late and waking up early. And the quotation was true. 'hardwork ripes sweet fruits' I got excellent mark on my 1st periodic.

But gradually I was being lake out. I was feeling furious at myself why was I not studying like I used to. But I kept on working for myself .

And during summer break you all were there with me. I was posting about the initiative which I have done. 

But soon board exam knocked at door. But I was telling it to go away as if mericle will happen and board will disappear. 😂

Me and my friends began counting how many days were left for board and how many days were left to end the board. 

Finally it's over but all those days feels like the minute second which passed away without even knowing. Now I wish it was not over.

About my board exams I am not satisfied with it since it didn't go as I expected but hoping everyone to get good marks. I learned a lots to be honest and I wish to learn more in neer future. 

It's my study table at hostel. 

It's the spot which most of my memories are trapped in. Like I wonder how it can be both(for studying and for sleeping)

Because most of the time I fell asleep on it and I wonder how.


The papers and the notebooks were my bestfriend whom I sped my entire year. I have been using them to study and now I thought to recycle it. (Eco-friendly) ✌️

And bye everyone that's all for today,but don't forget to stay tuen because I am coming up some interesting content.

Thank you if you have come till here.

~Sonam



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Excursion 1st day (2023-2024)

UWC Awareness.

Graduation 🎓 (Big Day!!!)